Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gimme ten minutes and I';ll get this.

Im not sure why I naturally lecture when I write, i supose i have this mindset that i have the secret to life and everyone needs to know. This is supose to let you know me, and indirectly about you. I am human and alive, 17 and typing.


Mainly i dont want you to think i have huge expectations of my future children. I am happy that my parents had minimal expectations of me so that i excelled on my own will. Yet for my brother jesse, he needed that push and never recieved it. I want to tell you about how ive lived so you can learn and not make those same mistakes, but i dont want you to think you can get smart about it and justify your stupid actions with mine. Yup yup. Just dont be stupid or dont get caught.

Ive recently really liked the song 'what you know' its by two door cinema or something. I just relized my auto correct is off. Darn. Smile!

1 comment:

  1. I do not feel your postings have a lecture tone. in general, when anyone writes confidently, it is similar to lecturing simply because she tries to say what she is thinking without saying "I think that..." or "I believe that...."

    ReplyDelete