Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Can't I ever say no?

 My stomach feels weird from the mountain dew. It's too late, I know. Anyways, i have a way of bring on responsibilities.

I just finished Marching Band,
time consuming, spirit killing marching band.
With the addition of working when i was involved in that...
Now, I have loads of time. Happy, fixing life time. 
[I still have work though]

but now I'm planning on working(Fri, Sat, and/or Sunday 15 hours),
having work study like 2 times a week,
having a college course once a week,
and earning as much certification online for the animal health field as i can.
Oh, and I'll have to be taking statistics at HHS,
and an English course online.

Possible? I think so.
If it doesn't work out I'd rather drop my OCC class.
However that whole law thing is kind of
annoying.
48 hours a week.
Work+school.
i need 15 hours to work,
and I hope that transportation doesn't count.

Ohhh well. We'll see.
Either way my schedule would be like

M- OTC 7:45-10:45 HHS 12:00-2:30  *
Tu-Work Study 8:00 to11:30 HHS 12 :00 to 2:30  *
W- Work study 8:00 to 11:30 HHS 12:00 to2:30  *
Th- OTC 7:45- 10:45 HHS  12:00 to 2:30   *
Fri- OTC 7:45-10:45 HHS 12:00-2:30 Work?
Sa- Work?
Su- Work?
[Tuesday and Wednesday may be exchanged for another weekend]
*- possible day for OCC course, no more than three hours.

Doesn't seem that bad now that I look at it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment