Thursday, September 29, 2011

I like candy

Especially sour candy. i can eat it constantly. My tongue can hardly handle though, low tolerance. Also, I have a knack for procrastination. Especially since I have marching band and a lovely boyfriend. So, I have four assignments due tomorrow and i started working two hours ago. I had to do a timeline, reading questions, finish a reading log, and chemistry questions. I may do these assignments last minute but I still get As and Bs. I'm hoping this year to get my GPA higher. I feel pretty damn impressive, especially when it comes to my resume. I keep thinking of things to tell you but I keep forgetting them all. I really like reading books about teenagers with personal emotions issues. so, when I find a good book I often have my nose in it whenever I get a chance. I know some kids are like that constantly, and some kids think of others that behave this way as dorky. Both extremes there are pretty much obnoxious. Now I'm going to tell you that everyone need to have a balance of things. Don't base your life off of social activities, yet you should be in solitude. Undoubtedly have a social life, and undoubtedly be comfortable with being alone.

I think too much, if you haven't noticed. Most kids in my grade don't really try to think anywhere much less outside of the box. When did thinking become uncool? Anyways. Yeah. Um. We'll discuss this later. I have to read 30 pages..... and then leisure read my book so I can finish it.

things to remind myself-
Movies
Music
Job

1 comment: